Thursday 4 December 2014

I wanna know what Christmas is!

Hi! If this is the first time you've visited my blog, start by clicking here
*********************************************************************************
It really is starting to heat up in the LPC world. Having got over my angst regarding the Interview and Advising assessment on Monday (Click Here if you missed it) we have our first mock exam this coming week, two the following week and then it's Christmas 'break'. Yep that's 'break' in inverted commas. I can't actually remember when I last had a normal Christmas. Each and every year Christmas 'break' is actually a nice way of saying 'exam revision period', and this year is no different. Come 5th January I'll be sitting an exam on Solicitor's Accounts, followed an hour later with Professional Conduct and Regulation. Oh did I mention that my research coursework is set on that day too?  


Speaking of which- here's a tip for all of you poor people with coursework assignments to complete......


.....enough said.

More updates to come next week, for now I'll be focusing on the topic areas mentioned here

   DON'T FORGET TO SEND IN ANY QUESTIONS
 ABOUT STUDYING
  LAW 

No comments:

Post a Comment